Celebrating student success
Devizes School aims to encourage and celebrate the success of all its students in all areas of school life, and to ensure that personal effort, commitment and achievement is acknowledged, rewarded and recorded.
Throughout the academic year students’ successes are acknowledged in a wide variety of ways including:
- Positive postcards and congratulation letters sent home from subject areas
- Vouchers at the end of term for top students in each year group within a Faculty
- The awarding of House Points which then are collated at the end of terms to receive certificates and prizes in House assemblies
- House Ethos Awards acknowledging key values within the vertical House system given at the end of the academic year
- Specialist Celebration Events to recognise student achievements – for example PE Awards Evening and House Celebration Assemblies at the end of the summer term when both House and academic achievements are acknowledged.
What's coming up
Exam Results 2017
If you are in Year 11 or 6th Form and you wantread more
Sixth Form Enrolment Day 24.8.17
Sixth Form Applicants Hopefully your GCSE exam results have provided you with theread more
Back to School September 2017
Term 1 2017 - Back to school dates: Monday 4th and Tuesdayread more