Celebrating student success
Devizes School aims to encourage and celebrate the success of all its students in all areas of school life, and to ensure that personal effort, commitment and achievement is acknowledged, rewarded and recorded.
Throughout the academic year students’ successes are acknowledged in a wide variety of ways including:
- Positive postcards and congratulation letters sent home from subject areas
- Vouchers at the end of term for top students in each year group within a Faculty
- The awarding of House Points which then are collated at the end of terms to receive certificates and prizes in House assemblies
- House Ethos Awards acknowledging key values within the vertical House system given at the end of the academic year
- Specialist Celebration Events to recognise student achievements – for example PE Awards Evening and House Celebration Assemblies at the end of the summer term when both House and academic achievements are acknowledged.
What's coming up
Progress Review Day for Year 11 2018
We invite parents of Year 11 to a Progress Review Day takingread more
Boulogne Trip 13.12.18 Important Information
Boulogne final information: Meet 4.55am on the Leisure Centre road outside of PEread more
CAPA Christmas Concert 2018