- Who to contact
- Expected standards
- School day
- Home learning
- Pastoral Programme
- Music Tuition
- School food
- Medical matters
- Other information
- School newsletters
- Exam info
- Letters to parents
- Parent Portal
- Year 7 English/Maths catch up
- Pupil premium
The Parent Portal allows parents access to student information using the internet, including
· Attendance information over the course of an academic year
· Assessments and reports that are sent home are stored online to view
· Details of house points awarded
· Basic details of any conduct logs a student has obtained
All parents of current students have been issued with log in details. From September 2016, parents of new students will be sent login details towards the end of September.
How to access the Devizes School Parent Portal
Use the link on the school website homepage or the following address : http://portal.devizesschool.co.uk
Enter your username and password (these have been posted to you) and click login.
If the school already has your email address, you will be sent directly to your portal account. If we do not have your email address, you will be directed to your ‘Edit Profile’ screen. Enter your email address, scroll to the bottom of the page (ignore other details) and click ‘Update Profile’. You will then be sent to your portal account. Please inform us of your email address as this does not read back to our school MIS.
On your portal account, you have the option to alter your password. Click on ‘My profile settings’ /’Change password’ and follow the instructions.
To view your child’s details simply click on their name. You will find their Progress Reports in the Documents area, double-click the required report to open in a pdf format.
If you forget your password, click ‘Lost password’ and you will be emailed a new one automatically.
When a new report is uploaded to the portal we will advise you by email.
- Users must assume responsibility for their username and password, these should never be disclosed to others.
- Users must not disclose confidential information obtained from the portal to others, with the exception of the student to which the data relates or to other adults with parental responsibility.
- Devizes School reserves the right to deny access to the portal under circumstances where it is felt necessary to protect the student.
If you need to contact us, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please do let us know if you change your email address or any other contact details.
Show My Homework (SMHW)
Show My Homework (SMHW)
This system allows parents to view their son/daughter’s homework online. Login details have been issued to all parents of current students who are contact 1 for their child. Other adults with parental responsibility may request login details. From September 2016, parents of new students will be sent login details towards the end of September.
To access SMHW, visit devizesschool.showmyhomework.co.uk using the PIN we have sent you. For any queries please email SMHW initially at email@example.com otherwise contact the school on firstname.lastname@example.org